Friday, February 09, 2024

I am back

 Last post here was in 2009. And now, in 2024, its the 40+ year old me writing again.

15 years is a long time. I am married, I have 2 daughters, one of whom is teenaged.

The times of recession in 2008, those college days, those adventures of train and those shenanigans of common room sound so juvenile and yet so adorable. 

India has changed, tech-wave is sweeping across the country. We have media at our finger tips, video calls are a habit, e-commerce is mainstream, Google map guides us, Google has become our teacher. And we are living in times when social media influencers rule the roost. Blogging for self, without any expectation of audience, likes or shares itself seems so old-school and a fool-hardy pursuit!

Reading my old posts, it seems I am living in a different world altogether.

Well, I will try to reconcile the past and the future- and hopefully in the next few posts will try to find a rhythm and keep up with the frequency of posting as I have done always.

In the age of newsletters and quest for viral posts, I just realized that writing for yourself can be oh-so-liberating! 

Here is to more writing and a better me...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home