Monday, June 14, 2004

Welcome to Papaji's Corner

So what's the purpose of this blog?
I have been into the habit of writing diary for past 10 years. Through this habit I have been lucky to witness the transition from the serene morning of childhood to the sunny brightness of youth, with all its glory and travails. My diary has logged my predicament at being caught talking in the class as also my frustration on being unable to resolve a bug in design,more than 8 years later. It has recorded my pleasure on getting a first position in class 8th and my joy at passing out of my graduation with Distinction. It has on its fading pages, grudges of a child, tempers of an adolescent and moods of a youth, with myriads of emotions. Problems always exist,only their nature and scope changes!!
So the whole purpose of this blog is to give vent to my musings and ,may be, narrate a few incidents that make up this whole grind of school-college-job interesting. So if you too share the belief that life can at any time be stranger than fiction, then read on!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home